: Eat 3dЯзык
In this training video the instructor takes you through the entire process of creating a fully bone based facial rig
which is transferable to next-gen game engines like Unreal Editor 3.
This video focuses on facial bone rigging and animation. Most game engines do not support blend shapes so it is imperative to know how to create a solid facial rig with just using bones. With the right rig and setup, it is possible to create stunning facial animations in very short amounts of time. If you are a student this video is great to become exposed to professional techniques in the game industry.
* Learn proper joint placement for facial rigging and how to incorporate the mesh into your game's common skeleton
* Learn proper modeling disciplines for animation
* Learn to get around the bugs in Maya's weighting tools and learn proper smooth skin weighting techniques
* Learn how to create proper facial expression
* Learn how to do Lip Sync in a short period of time using simple 2 frame key technique
* Learn to create scripts for quick phoneme keying
* Learn how to create your own Facial Control Interface using simple curves and shape limitationsПродолжительность
: более 5 часовИнструктор
: Matt SkonickiИспользуемые приложения
: Autodesk Maya 8.5Видео кодек
: 1280x720, H.264, 128 Kbps, 12.500 fpsАудио
: AAC LC, Mono, 22.05 KHz, 32 KbpsСкачать Eat 3D - Next Gen Facial Rigging for Games