Надежный ХОСТИНГ по оптимальной цене от $1.25 в месяц + скидка %15 от сайта Grafamania
При заказе введите код скидки %15 : GRAFAMANIA
- Панель управления - CPanel / PHP 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5 / MySQL 5
- При заказе хостинга на 1 год, домен бесплатно
- Автоматическая установка CMS систем на хостинг, более 250 скриптов
- Стабильная работа сервера., Uptime 99.9%
- Выбор размещения сайта: Европа, Украина, Россия
- Ежедневное резервирование данных, + еженедельное удаленное резервирование
Adobe Illustrator CS4 ME 14.0.0 with Kelby Training for Beginners |RARA- 213MB | UnRAR-1.14GB
The latest version of Adobe's industry-standard vector graphics application is here.I wouldn't want to have the job of coming up with new features for Adobe Illustrator, because it certainly wouldn't be easy to dream up something new for version 14 of the industry-standard vector drawing program. As one of those programs that has been honed and honed to near perfection, it's hard to think of something that it really lacks. Still, there is one missing feature that would come to the minds of the many Illustrator users who have been clamoring for it over the years: the ability to add multiple artboards.Well, it's your lucky year, vector pushers—multiple artboards are finally here. Illustrator CS4 breaks the single document mold pretty well too, letting you add up to 100 artboards of varying sizes. So I guess the big question now is "what else does Illustrator CS4 have?" Here's a short list of the major new improvements:
* Blob Tool for painting outlined strokes * Separations preview * New Gradient Tool with transparency in gradients * Revised Smart Guides * Key objects for alignment * Tabbed interface That's a pretty good list, so it seems we've got enough for a review.
System requirements Nothing significant has changed in the program's system requirements. Illustrator isn't using the GPU for screen drawing, like Photoshop CS4. And it's still 32-bit only on all platforms. If your Illustrator documents are using 3+ GB of RAM, then you're doing something wrong. Also, having 32-bit and 64-bit versions would also add further costs to 3rd party plug-in developers; they have a hard enough time releasing new plug-ins for each Illustrator revision for both Windows and the Mac. In fact, I'm worried that Adobe's new shorter release cycle is going to kill off these immensely useful tools developed by small companies. Windows
* 2GHz or faster processor * Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 2 (Service Pack 3 recommended) or Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with Service Pack 1 (certified for 32-bit Windows XP and Windows Vista) * 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended) * 2GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on flash-based storage devices) * 1,024x768 display (1,280x800 recommended) with 16-bit video card * DVD-ROM drive
Dave Cross introduces the essential tools and techniques in Illustrator CS4. Rather than attempting to cover every single aspect of Illustrator, this course focuses on the most important skills that a beginner needs to know.
Lesson 01 Introduction (1:50) Lesson 02 AI vs PS: Similarities and Differences (5:36) Lesson 03 Key Concepts 1: Paths and Shapes (3:27) Lesson 04 Key Concepts 2: Selecting Objects and Paths (5:03) Lesson 05 Key Concepts 3: Fill and Stroke (3:12) Lesson 06 The Illustrator Process (4:53) Lesson 07 Setting Up a Document (2:36) Lesson 08 Creation Tools and Commands 1: Shapes (9:20) Lesson 09 Illustrator Clip Art (4:12) Lesson 10 Creation Tools and Commands 2: the Pen Tool (7:33) Lesson 11 Creation tools and Commands 3: Brushes (3:03) Lesson 12 Pathfinder Commands (7:28) Lesson 13 Working with Type (10:48) Lesson 14 Editing Tools and Commands (5:45) Lesson 15 Manipulating Tools and Commands (7:57) Lesson 16 Coloring Tools and Commands (7:26) Lesson 17 Live Effects (4:50) Lesson 18 Appearance Panel (6:40) Lesson 19 Saving (6:57) Lesson 20 Sample Projects, Part 1 (2:25) Lesson 21 Sample Projects, Part 2 (8:11) Lesson 22 Conclusion (0:30)