Надежный ХОСТИНГ по оптимальной цене от $1.25 в месяц + скидка %15 от сайта Grafamania
При заказе введите код скидки %15 : GRAFAMANIA
- Панель управления - CPanel / PHP 5.2, 5.3, 5.4, 5.5 / MySQL 5
- При заказе хостинга на 1 год, домен бесплатно
- Автоматическая установка CMS систем на хостинг, более 250 скриптов
- Стабильная работа сервера., Uptime 99.9%
- Выбор размещения сайта: Европа, Украина, Россия
- Ежедневное резервирование данных, + еженедельное удаленное резервирование
VANDIGITAL - 401 Rendering Techniques Rls.Date: 06.01.2010 | Training-Tutorials: (.mov 1280x720) | 500 min. | ISO | 1,06 Gb
VANDIGITAL опять представляет новую серию, разработаную для 401! Очень много изменений и новинок. Методы рендеринга немного изменились и, следовательно, они здесь пересмотрены с учетом изменений. Эта серия сфокусирована на новых возможностях для рендеринга.
Название: VANDIGITAL - 401 Rendering Techniques Разработчик: VANDIGITAL Год выпуска: 06.01.2010 Жанр: Видео-курс Язык Интерфейса: English Платформа/ОС: Windows All, MacOS(X)® Активация|рег код: не требуется Формат файла: rar (*.mov 1280x720) Продолжительность: 500 min. Размер файла: 1,06 Gb
Here we are again with a new series designed for 401! Alot has changed theres lots to cover and I mean lots. Rendering techniques have changed a bit and thus need to be reviewed based on the changes.
This series focus's on the new features for rendering such as: -Tone Mapping -Caustics -Volumetric lighting -New gamma controls -New preset controls -Material presets system -Material creation -Exterior Lighting -Exterior Environement Creation -Interior Lighting -Render trouble shooting -In depth look at 401 controls -In depth look at Vandigitals Render presets UI and how to use it. -Leveraging shading rates -Combining different render methods to produce biased/unbiased results. -Fur for use in the archtectural world, grass, rugs, carpets, fuzz, etc. -A in depth look into render size and how it affects IR settings.
As you can see we have alot to cover. 401 is a massive update and alot of things have changed. I hope you all will join me on this insightful and educational trip through modo's latest upgrade.
- Chapter 1: Foundations - Anti Aliasing. One of the biggest rendering changes in 401 is the Anti Aliasing or AA for short. This Lesson explores it in depth giving the user the knowledge needed in order to maintain full control over the scene they are rendering. - Chapter 2: Foundations - Ray Tracing. In this Lesson users learn about the different parameters in the Ray Tracing area of modo and how they apply to the various AA parameters. - Chapter 3: Foundations - Global Illumination. In this lesson we discuss Global Illumination and the settings tied in with it in 401. We also talk about how to use the preview window draft controls and how to tweak it to work how you need it to. This includes talks and examples of how to use ambient light and the difference between Monte Carlo and Irradiance Cache. - Chapter 4: Foundations - Caustics. We explore yet another new feature inside of 401. Direct Caustics like the other foundation videos we build a understanding of direct caustics and how they work in modo. - Chapter 5: Foundations - Gamma. This lesson takes us into a discussion about gamma and hows its changed in this new version of modo. No longer does the user have to calculate settings on their own. Learn how to use the new gamma controls and why we use different gammas and how it affects your images. - Chapter 6: Irradiance Methods. The title of this lesson is Irradiance Methods and covers just that. We look at Irradiance Caching and how to make best use of it and introduce some new techniques to leverage 401's rendering capabilities. With a focus on speed and excellent shadow detail and render quality. - Chapter 7: Foundations - Area Lights. Introduction to area lights and their use in interiors. We explore using area lights for added shadow detail but find out some interesting things when doing so. - Chapter 8: Foundations - Volumetrics. In this lesson I introduce volumetrics and how to use them. This lesson is just a basics or introduction if you will to build into more complex things in later lessons. - Chapter 9: Interior Lights. In this Lesson we take a look at a more practical example. We use a situation where you are required to create a early dawn setting from a beach house. This not only covers lighting skills but how to best approach these situations and the different ways you can get there. - Chapter 10: Interior Glass. In this lesson we take a look at creating glass for the various components of the interior. You will learn how to get the best results and optimize your rendering with glass and find out a few dont's when working with this particular material type. - Chapter 11: Interior Texturing. This video focus’s on applying different materials and utilizing some critical shader tree options and how to best texture wood surfaces. We also look at how to use image maps and the effect they have on our base material. - Chapter 12: Interior Texturing Continued. In this chapter we continue texturing the interior. We make a pitstop to discuss some more methods on how we can displace the floor without modifing anything else to compensate for the displacement offset. We also optimize the scene by lowing the render time by more then 20x! - Chapter 13: Interior Finish. This chapter wraps up our practical example of a interior. We finish up but adding fur to the rug and texturing the plant. We then move onto change the environment of the image to something a little more complimenting to the scene and location. We also discuss tonemapping and how to use it in 401. - Chapter 14: Custom Material Presets and Rendering Presets. This lesson covers the creation of your own material presets and how to best utilize them. We cover how to create custom thumbnails and best practice for modifing them. We also cover a new scene that I use for my presets. Then we talk about my render presets script while its in beta its still very powerful and offers alot when used correctly. - Chapter 15: Irradiance X Script Overview. Irradiance X is a custom script included with this series that combines what you have learned in previous videos. This video explains how to use Irradiance X and its features. Irradiance X is in beta and changing all the time video will be updated with changes! - Chapter 16: Frosted Glass. This chapter explores yet another new feature in 401 this time we will be looking at refraction roughness aka frosted glass. We set the scene on a difficult rendering scenario where you have your glass directly visible to other reflections. You will learn how to use frosted glass and trouble shoot noise from it as well. - Chapter 17: Physical Sky. In this lesson we overcome the limitations of using a 2.2 gamma with modos sky system. As it normally produces a washed out apperance we needed to find a way to add color back without resorting to post work. We also take a brief look at depth of field and how to get clean results using it heavily in our scene. We then optimize our glass dragon using a new feature in 401! - Chapter 18: Physical Sky continued and Exterior setup. In this lesson you will begin a new project this project however focus’s on exterior rendering and setup instead of interior rendering. At the begining of this video we cover another sky technique that we will be using for the remainder of the course. To get us started we setup our lighting and a few simple materials to get a feel for the scene. We also set multiple cams up and make them easy to find by designating them with different colors. - Chapter 19: Introduction to Replicators. This lesson is designed to get users familar with replicators in a simple example before we construct a more complex replicator situation using custom objects, textures, point clouds, and presets. - Chapter 20: Grass Patch Setup. This lesson apply's what we learned in lesson 19 and we look at how to setup a mesh to be saved as a preset then use it for replicating a field of grass before we test it on a more practical example. We also look at creating a custom point cloud for the grass to use.