Graphic Workshop Professional 3.0a.040 | 12,91 Mb
AMI Graphic Workshop Pro is the image manager, graphic editor and viewer to convert, optimize, print, view, thumbnail, dither, transform, caption, flip, rotate, scale, crop, colour-adjust, quantize, catalog, batch process and wreak special effects on virtually all popular bitmapped graphic file formats.
Browse your image collection, decode pictures from the Net, fine tune your digital photos, create photo-CD or self extracting EXE files and run slideshows.
You can even play MP3, Wave, MIDI, AVI... Alchemy Mindworks designed it so you can use the bits you require, without the rest getting in your way.
Also included are: GIF Construction Set UltraLight with Animation Wizard; Camera screen capture for Windows 95/98/ME; Rotator to change your wallpaper or screen savers automatically; and Resource Extractor to locate and extract icons, bitmaps, sounds.
Multiple browser windows, drag and drop, thumbnail previews, Pentium-optimized functionality and more provide speed, flexibility and user-friendliness to manage and manipulate your graphic images.
Here are some key features of "Graphic Workshop Professional":
· Batch processing to convert, resize, transform and process multiple image files in a single operation.
· Instant image viewing - just double-click.
· Support for over 50 popular file formats.
· On screen thumbnails - browse your graphics visually.
· Windows Explorer-like browser interface.
· Integral keyword and comment database.
· Johnson-Grace ART file support to handle ART files from AOL.
· Interactive filtering to handle color adjustments, resizing and special effects.
· Interactive cropping.
· Mystery file identifier.
· Create web page galleries of your pictures.
· Exhaustive documentation and tutorials to get you up to speed in milliseconds.
· High-resolution thumbnail printing.
· Self-displaying EXE pictures.
· Support for Pegasus PIC and KQP files, as used by several commercial photofinishers.
· Support for Macintosh PICT files.
· Resource Extractor - look for graphics, icons, text and sounds in Windows executables and libraries.
· Rotator - changes your Windows wallpaper and screen saver periodically.
· Screen capture (Windows 95 and 98 only).
· Make your own Windows screen savers - convert to SCR.
· Drag and drop files between browser windows.
· Captioning - add text to your pictures.
· GIF Construction Set UltraLight - a simple GIF animator based on Alchemy Mindworks' GIF Construction Set software.
· Create your own Windows startup and shut down screens.
· Integral Paint function - right-click on any single-image graphic file in a Graphic Workshop Professional browser window to open it for editing in your paint software.