AVG Internet Security 8.5.409 Build 1634 | 81,14 Mb
AVG Internet Security provides complete security protection against all of the most serious Internet threats, including viruses, worms, spyware, trojans, adware, hackers and spam.
AVG Internet Security includes:
· Anti-Virus protects from viruses, worms and trojans
· Anti-Spyware protects from spyware, adware and other malicious programs
· Anti-Spam filters spam and protects against phishing attacks
· Firewall protects from hackers
Here are some key features of "AVG Internet Security":
· 100% virus detection - AVG's scanning engine has received numerous awards for its excellent detection of "in the wild" viruses, including the VB100% award. Its unique combination of detection methods provides full protection against viruses, worms and trojans.
· Cutting-edge anti-spyware technology - Using the latest state-of-the-art detection technology, AVG detects spyware, adware, DLL-trojans, keyloggers, and much more. Malware hidden in data streams, archives, or the Windows registry is also detected.
· Full on-access protection - The powerful AVG Resident Shield provides maximum protection by scanning every file opened, executed, or saved. It also prevents the opening or executing of infected files.
· Flexible intelligent scanning - The AVG Resident Shield can include/exclude files from being scanned based on individual file extensions and can handle exceptions for potentially unwanted programs such as adware.
· Full e-mail protection - AVG checks every e-mail sent or received, providing full protection from e-mail-borne threats. AVG supports all leading e-mail clients, including MS Outlook, The bat!, Eudora, and all other SMTP/POP3-based e-mail clients, such as Outlook Express. Encrypted connections using SSL are also supported.
· E-mail spam and phishing filtering - AVG checks every e-mail received, using the latest technology and up-to-the-minute spam signatures to ensure maximum detection rates for spam and phishing attacks.
· Automatic threat handling - AVG can automatically heal or remove infected files and other threats such as trojans, worms and spyware.
· Control over all network access - The AVG Firewall monitors all communication to and from the computer, blocking external attacks and preventing trojans from exporting confidential data. The AVG Firewall configuration wizard automatically creates access rules for all popular software. In addition the firewall can switch profiles automatically, based upon the current conection type, ensuring seamless changeover for notebooks.
· Powerful scheduling - AVG automatically provides recommended daily schedules for scanning and updating, and also allows you to create custom-scheduled events.
· Multiple language support - No need to buy a special language
· CPU Intel Pentium, 300 MHz
· 70 MB free hard drive space
· 64 MB RAM